6. - Reframe pictures and reuse frames: perhaps a new mat color is all you need to coordinate your old artwork with your new decor.
7. - Custom framing is very personal. It enables you to create a unique and distinctive look.
8. - If color is critical, bring samples of fabric and paint into my shop.
9. - Look at room decor in magazines and on television to help figure out what you like.
10. - Feel free to ask me questions, the more you know, the better you can make decisions about framing your art and objects.